Wider acceptance of the 402/510??

Coytee

6 hours ago, Chris A said:

A picture of the lens and horn assembly that's described in the above quote:

Also, the JBL corner horn is being reproduced by a local guy around here, called Classic Audio. That horn sounds like crap compared to a Khorn, let alone a Jubilee. Heard a pair at Axpona. I think a LaScala beats it.

11 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Dude, chill out. Your over reacting a bit. I actually agree with you, but it's still a small percentage of women. I photographed over 35,000 women as a Pro Photographer. 95% of the ones I talked to never heard of Klipsch and preferred BOSE. Your sample rate is too low to call it truth, and you don't know me well enough to be so long on conclusions and short on data. As to you "broad brush" comment, it could serve as a pun if I didn't prefer a paint spray gun and roller. It's not that serious, really. It seems you skipped the last part of what I wrote: "There are ALWAYS exceptions to everything and everyone in LIFE." BTW, there are many men who would not have big speakers in their house either! Some of those are my friends and relatives.

Apparently you know a lot of exceptional women who like big speakers. Great.

No, I read the last bit. I just dislike generalizing when it comes to people. Sorry for being so crusty about it, had a grumpy weekend - we're good. Carry on.

• Like 1

I told my wife I was gonna sell the jubes and 1802 to buy some smaller prettier speakers and she said not to because she really liked em. I’ll take that as a win. 

Ive seen quite a bit more chatter on the 402 and 510 on some other forums as well. Although it doesn’t do me much good in finding some used 510s.  

• Like 1