The Klipsch Audio Community
dtel's wife

ARRIVAL DATE/DAY

What day will you be be arriving in Hope?  We are gathering this information for planning purposes.  Please comment here and let us know!

Christy

Thur the 25th... drive... check in... chill... visit the Hope airport and countryside surrounding's

• Like 1

Thursday, hopefully early afternoon (25th).

• Like 1

Likely the evening of the 22nd.  Lots to do!!!

Craig

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thursday early afternoon (25th).

• Like 1

Me and the better half will be arriving in Texarkana about 6 pm Wednesday the 24th and will wander over to Hope later in the evening.

• Like 1

I need to work on updating the Master Attendee List, but I'm still gathering info on when everyone will be arriving in Hope.  Please comment in this thread when you plan to arrive, if you haven't already done so.

I'm so disappointed I can't make it this year.  I tried hard, but as LOW man on the totem pole at work and after wedding time off... I was rejected for the days off to attend..... Next year, no matter what, you guys will have to deal with me 🤝

• Like 1

HEADS UP: Thursday's events are being held at the Paul W. Klipsch Education Center. There is no official address for this building. You will need to put "Hope Municipal Airport" into your map app, As you enter the airport property you will see the control tower/hangar off to your right. Please use the parking spaces in the tower/hangar parking lot, as parking is very limited in front of the Paul W. Klipsch Education Center. We will allow vendor/handicap parking ONLY in front of the Education Center. The Education Center is the two story brick building directly across from the hangar/tower parking lot.

I will be updating the Master Attendee List tonight or tomorrow, and I will also post a Tentative Itinerary.  Still have to tweak both of those documents.

I just called the Super 8 and added Tuesday nite to my room reservation....So...Christy, et.al., you are stuck with help from this geriatric broken paratrooper on Wednesday and Thursday getting this shindig ready to rock'n'roll, like it or not!😁

OK, Folks....time to PONY-UP!  This will be the largest Pilgrimage gathering YET, by FAR!!  It's gonna be CROWDED, and we can't leave it all up to the relative handful who have done the vast majority of ensuring it is a SUCCESSFUL event in past years, OK?   So I want some of you folks who are ready and willing, to lend a hand, and POSSIBLY arrive on TUESDAY evening, because there will still be lots of stuff to do on WEDNESDAY and even MORE to do on THURSDAY prior to the beginning events Thursday AFTERNOON/EVENING at the airport.  I have already let the "powers that be" know that I will be there on Tuesday evening and ready to do whatever on Wednesday All Day and Thursday!  And I sincerely plan to do my best to remain sober until the work is done, BELIEVE IT OR NOT! 😭 So, those of you who've been to this event before will understand how hectic things can be just finalizing things, and all the last minute effort required...BE A PART OF IT!  PLEASE!  Let Christy know if you can be there to help, and what you can do, along with your arrival time!  If you are driving and have the ability to help move stuff from one location to another because you are coming in a truck, or LARGE SUV, she needs to know that, ALSO!  SOME of you have already let her know about wanting to help out!  And all I am asking is that those who can help just let it be known, instead of saying afterwards, "well, I coulda been there early to help...but...."..Like my sorry arse has tended to do in the past!  I called the Super 8 this afternoon and added TUESDAY night to my room reservation, it really CAN BE that simple for some of you!  SO there it is....Lemme get off this soapbox before I fall and hurt myself...😉

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

No way you're staying sober 🍸

just during "working hours"😂