SOLD

joessportster

Simply put system is making changes again :( ...........  so 700.00 plus shipping from 28351 and these GEMS can be yours, Comes with a full set of tubes I will let the buyer pick between Goldlion re-issue KT77, Shuguang KT88, or shuguang 6l6gc.  or for 800 plus shipping you can have all 3 quads of output tubes. The 12ax7 are vintage RCA red tops they were bought as NOS and sound great.  Tubes are by nature suspect and are therefore not warrantied beyond guaranteed not DOA.  I have the original boxes for safe transit. The amps are pretty much pristine in condition and functionality (to be conservative lets call condition an 8.5, though I dont see a mark on them)

Payments accepted are: 

Paypal Friends / Family (ONLY)

Checks, money orders

Thanks for looking (In the Pic you will see 2 12ax7 setting on 1 amp the amps use 1 12ax7 per mono block so buyer will get A PAIR  (2 tubes) of rca red tops

11 hours ago, joessportster said:

no pmt till next week............................Pending :)  You may still get a chance

Honestly, what’s holding me back is the speaker terminals and having the power cord and inputs/speaker terminals on opposite ends.  Just not sure how I’d situate these in my rack.  From all I’ve read, they sound terrific!