Posting review on Monoprice

Liqiudcarney

FYI.... I twice attempted to post a poor review on The Monoprice website on the Monolith 12. It was a 2 part review regarding the packaging and then performance. Including pictures and videos as proof. Monoprice is refusing to post the reviews. I cant bring myself to order from them anymore as I just don't trust that the reviews are legit. Buyer beware. I was planning on a Mknolith 7 too but I guess I'll give Emotiva my money.

They should have sent an e-mail/canned response specifying why the review was rejected (or just outlining their review policy). It could be something minor in your text that is the issue. I've run into this before when trying to post a negative review to, I think it was Amazon. I just had to make a minor mod to my review text, which didn't change the review content much, and it posted.

Or maybe they're just a terrible company when it comes to posting negative reviews.