EAW FR253T and Speakerlab KHorn

Dave A

OK I am not going to bother with pictures for something I am basically giving away. Specs for the FR253 are on line. The crossovers were checked and fixed where needed. There are 4 brand new B&C mid drivers in there at $100 each my cost. The speakers cost me $650. These are in full working condition and will lift the roof off your house and I don't care. Time to go.

I have one speakerlab plywood cabinet, two woofers two horns and drivers and two crossovers and one tweeter. The EAW's are free to the person who buys the speakerlab stuff for $350. I am cleaning my unwanted gear out and making space for things I would rather do. While you are here picking your goodies up you might look at my stash (there's a Cheech and Chong word for you) of Altec A7's + woofers needing work. Those I am willing to fix up so I am not going to give those away but you make the right offer I will sell.

This is a limited time offer and in one week if these are not gone from my place I will chop the EAWs up and start selling parts. I hate to just gut things I have worked on but I have decided my space is more valuable than speakers I do not like or have no intention of working on. Last time I told people I would do this and they were horrified when the time passed and then I did what I said I would do.

• 2 weeks later...

CHOP CHOP CHOP goes the sound of Dave axing these. Sorry guys time is UP.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:41 AM, rockhound said:

Any chance the EAW's come to Hope? These would be great for my dads shop.

I don't think I am going to have space and with my forklift coming back  I can get these off my top shelf I am going to gut them and sell parts. I have way to much in these POS and need to get something back out.