Klipsch Chorus II's and KG4's for sale

rob-ss

I just alerted two buddies in CT!

Never mind, your price hike just disqualified both of them. I just sold very nice KG-4 for $250 shipped and have seen most Chorus II sell for around $600. You are selling them so you can decide what you want for them. Some people are pretty set at keeping their speakers for sale at unreal prices for over a year because they neither need to sell them, nor need the money. Good luck with your sale

29 minutes ago, finallygotmyheresies said:

I think they are priced just right to get a fairly quick sale. $800/Chorus, $400/KG4. You having them since day 1 is a big plus imo. Good luck with your sale, they look nice. 

I was thinking more of a $900 / $300 split but either way $1200 for both seems very reasonable for two sets of nice speakers. Good luck with your sale!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mjohn said:

Im thinking those chorus would be a great addition to my klipschorns 🙂

And Welcome Rob, this forum is great,  Im new here as well and for the short time I've been a member everyone I've encountered has been knowledgable and eager to help or answer any question a person might have.

• Like 1

I just joined this site because of this listing.  I've not read the terms and conditions so my apologies in advance if the following violates protocol.  Rob-ss, if you have a way to ship the speakers instead of requiring local pick-up I'd offer you $1,250 including shipping for just the pair Chorus ii.  If it only works for you if you sell all 4 speakers, I'd offer $1,650 including shipping.  My zip is 77632 if you want to check shipping cost.  I've gotten too old for this length road trip.

Thanks for the consideration.

Edited by Mike McD
grammar correction

23 minutes ago, Mike McD said:

I just joined this site because of this listing.  I've not read the terms and conditions so my apologies in advance if the following violates protocol.  Rob-ss, if you have a way to ship the speakers instead of requiring local pick-up I'd offer you $1,250 including shipping for just the pair Chorus ii.  If it only works for you if you sell all 4 speakers, I'd offer $1,650 including shipping.  My zip is 77632 if you want to check shipping cost.  I've gotten too old for this length road trip.

Thanks for the consideration.

Welcome to the forum. Please use the PM function for offers.