WTB: Klipsch Heresy's (pair) (Chicago area)

matthew23

Hi all,

I've been thinking about getting a pair of Heresy's for my turntable. Currently have some Wharfdale Denton's but want something a bit bigger.  I'm in the Chicagoland area but would entertain shipping if it was reasonable.  Let me know if you are selling or know of any that are available.

Thanks!!!

FYI ... have sold/bought speakers from @carlthess40 ... outstanding and trustworthy guy :D Those H ii"s look pretty good :) 

Cheers, Emile

Add-on ... USPS will ship items up to 70 pounds ... had a set of (heavier and bigger) Pro speakers shipped to me for $99 ... OK; was "within" Florida

Hi all - I purchased some Heresy III’s from @McBlueMeter, who I can say has been nothing short of amazing throughout the whole process.  He has been VERY communicative and upfront about the whole transaction. I would recommend him as a seller any day.  I can’t wait to unbox them and getting them running. 

The Heresy II’s that @carlthess40 look beautiful and looked like they’re in really nice condition. I would have jumped on them but the Heresy IIIs were just too tempting.

Thanks to everyone for your help and advice. Now to find a nice tube amp to pair with ‘em!!!!

• Like 1