FS: Klipsch CW III, Walnut, Gold-luster Grills, Like New, $2,750!!!!

McBlueMeter

19 hours ago, habinger808 said:

could you pm the cost of them to me?... mahalo

Hi. Honestly, I can’t remember the exact number. I know they were CRAZY expensive....like around $450+(?) for the pair. They shipped directly from the K factory in AR. I also had to order the K pie logos separately...they didn’t come with the grills.

I’ll go through my checking account later today and see if I can find the transaction....

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 8:00 AM, Ceptorman said:

Those pics are stunning, the new grills made the difference.

Thank you!

I agree the walnut and gold lusters are awesome together. Amazing to me that Klipsch insists on selling most of the Heritage line with the plain black grills as stock. Also, not the easiest thing in the world to order the lusters. Would be cool if they truly stocked grill options, and you could just order from the website.... order/add to a shopping cart. That would be unique to Klipsch and would be very cool to allow us to customize our speakers somewhat. Instead, you have to call the factory, wait on hold, and they may or may not have them in stock.....kind of a pain. JMHO...