FS: Klipsch CW III, Walnut, Gold-luster Grills, Like New, $2,750!!!!

McBlueMeter

Hi all,

Priced to sell folks...

For sale absolutely like new pair of walnut CWIII’s with special ordered gold luster grill clothes. They look and sound incredible! Will also include unused stock black grills. Original owner, approximately 90 days new. ZERO defects or issues...the are 100% FLAWLESS. No dings, dents or scratches. Smoke free home. Used maybe 2 hours and ran with Mc tube gear. Simply moving up the Klipsch food chain. Everything included from factory with all packaging. 

Pick up...At my home in Belmont, MI (near Grand Rapids). Can leave unboxed so you inspect, or have packed up for your arrival (I will need help getting them to your vehicle). I do have a pick-up truck and can meet you or deliver within one hour drive time of Grand Rapids.

Shipping...I'm willing to ship banded to a pallet. Buyer will need to arrange pick up at my home with tail gate lift and is responsible for freight charges and insurance. 

Price lowered:  $2,750!

Thx for looking!
🙂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, McBlueMeter said:

I’m not very tech savvy...

the pics I took with my iPhone are too large to post.   😩

Any tips would be great... thx!

you are only allowed 2mb of space for your pics being posted. I take my original pics and resize them in Paint to 25%, which allows me to post at least a couple of pics at a time. There is a post on how to do that here if you search for it.

You can let me borrow your speakers for a while and I can post some pics for you. Shouldn't take more than a year or so. But seriously, message me with the download of the pics and I'll resize and post them for you if you want. What are you going to replace them with?

• Haha 1

Go to your settings for the camera and set the size to a lower setting
You can then post your pics from your iPhone and it will let you choose between 3 different sizes to post on the forum when you select a photo to post
I use medium or high
On these pics I clicked medium
68981c01eae750c926e2365eab84d3af.jpg0c048cc158b5abaf2e909a3bce5110cf.jpg89f0cc49cd6c5d27e8c885d49dbbdd2b.jpgdb60b3f6b1eb46e45e8afb984b43aeb8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kevinmi said:

you are only allowed 2mb of space for your pics being posted. I take my original pics and resize them in Paint to 25%, which allows me to post at least a couple of pics at a time. There is a post on how to do that here if you search for it.

I’m pretty sure the new LaScalas.. 😊👍

Pics posted. Thank you guys for the help!  🙂 

Pictures don't do them justice. They truly are GORGEOUS in person. 

Grills have only been removed once....to remove the black stock, and to install the gold lusters.

• Like 1

Those metal mesh grilles do look good with the Walnut.

GLWYS!

Check postimages dot org.

You can use a small file on a pc or upload to them... from whatever, then use the address... paste here or use the insert other media button. zero editing needed

• Thanks 1