Back outta hibernation....

Audible Nectar

What's new? Only a matter of time since I found my way back here...glad to see the place is still tickin'. Heard they took the Music Theater moniker away and sold it to somebody else down in Indy (Ruoff?? Who's that?) Still Heritage, still tubin', been through a bunch of stuff and now in the middle of some house projects, may make a few changes and adjustments as a result. So when audio tweaks and changes beckon, you know well where I would go first.....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Audible Nectar said:

What's new? Only a matter of time since I found my way back here...glad to see the place is still tickin'. Heard they took the Music Theater moniker away and sold it to somebody else down in Indy (Ruoff?? Who's that?) Still Heritage, still tubin', been through a bunch of stuff and now in the middle of some house projects, may make a few changes and adjustments as a result. So when audio tweaks and changes beckon, you know well where I would go first.....

Yep.....we will be partying when Beck comes to town in August at the Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center, just doesn't roll off the tongue like Klipsch did 😀

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Yep.....we will be partying when Beck comes to town in August at the Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center, just doesn't roll off the tongue like Klipsch did 😀

Yeah - I've had a soft spot in my heart for that place - saw a BUNCH of Grateful Dead and Phish concerts there back in the "Deer Creek" days - when it was all farms surrounding the place, who would create makeshift campgrounds for the throngs to stay. "Children of the corn", LOL. Now it's all suburbanized (urban sprawl and all that) but thought if it was ever to get a corporate sponsored moniker that it may as well be Klipsch as anyone else. At least there was some logical connection, as opposed to some bank - LOL.

3 hours ago, Audible Nectar said:

Yeah - I've had a soft spot in my heart for that place - saw a BUNCH of Grateful Dead and Phish concerts there back in the "Deer Creek" days - when it was all farms surrounding the place, who would create makeshift campgrounds for the throngs to stay. "Children of the corn", LOL. Now it's all suburbanized (urban sprawl and all that) but thought if it was ever to get a corporate sponsored moniker that it may as well be Klipsch as anyone else. At least there was some logical connection, as opposed to some bank - LOL.

I would guess there's at least half of the country still unmolested around Deer Creek (I still call it that)

But you're correct, a lot of building has gone on just west of there. I believe they're building another couple hotels there soon.