Denon AVR-X4400H For Sale, 3 months old!

Gclayton

I am going to get something with a little more power since I am getting new speakers. I’m asking $725 and I have all the parts it came with. It is only 3 months old and has not had a tone of usage on it!  Make an offer! I can send pictures upon request. The ones I have are too large in file size to upload.

Listed below are the specifications. 

The AVR-X4400H features a sophisticated power amplifier section with all 9 channels configured identically, employing discrete high current capable power transistors. Each channel is rated at 125 watts per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz), and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance speakers (down to 4 ohms). There’s also an Auto Eco mode that adjusts the maximum power available according to the volume level as well as an on-screen Eco meter that lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.

Ready For The Future Of Home Cinema

The AVR-X4400H’s advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications and prepared for any 4K Ultra HD source. High Dynamic Range (HDR), Dolby Vision compatibility, Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel) are at hand as well. You can also enjoy ultra-high-definition pictures from legacy analog and digital sources.

The Heart Of Your Wireless Network

Every sound, all your music, controlled effortlessly. Full wireless connectivity is provided via both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Apple Airplay 2 is supported. The built-in HEOS technology allows the AVR-X4400H to become the app-controlled heart of a whole-house wireless multi-room sound network. 

Unless you are really unhappy with the sound, features, reliability, GUI, why not just add an outboard amp and get some real power?  The power/current from a quality outboard amp will easily surpass what you can get in most AVRs including most flagship models.  Just a thought.

If not in the cards, good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...