I know you guys like the crazy posts

W27

It's really so clever and off the wall, that it just might work. Sure he sounds smug and condescending, but at the same time he sounds very literate and very smart (a&*?). If nothing else, you have to give him kudos for speaking his mind with the filter set to "zero". I admire that.

Shakey

12 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Thank you Lyle.

How much or you didn't get that far either?

I didn't look at the pics either

Mark

It actually looks like he just raised the price from $24,999 to $26,999. He said they’d only go up in value lol better grab them now before they go any higher! 

13 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

In before the lock. LOL, bringing politics into the forum. How much if you're atheist?

Which reminds me of a great joke but you have to PM me as I don't want to get slapped by the MODS AGAIN!

Mark

I know better than to go into politics here lol but in his ad he has quite a bit to say about liberals

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

How much or you didn't get that far either?

Also didn't get that far.

With the small amount I did read, I'd be hesitant to purchase anything from this guy in person. He'd just talk and talk with no room for a normal A B conversation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, W27 said:

It actually looks like he just raised the price from $24,999 to $26,999. He said they’d only go up in value lol better grab them now before they go any higher! 

Wow, I guess my reading comprehension is failing me. The first time I looked at the ad, my eyes saw  "2,499.99". As much as I appreciate his banter, I think he'll have those speakers for quite a while.

Shakey