Unbalanced (biased to the left) sound from Klipsch R51 PM

Panos

Hi,

Just installed a set of self powered speakers R51 PM. The speakers are connected to my laptop docking station via USB.

My problem is that the sound is biased to the the left. This is annoying. I mostly listen to music and the left speaker is more loud.

Settings, balance are ok. 

Do you have any idea of the source of the problem ? 

Thank you in advance.

Panos

4 minutes ago, ricktate said:

Take them back then call Cory and order a new set. What is the source of the sound ? Could be the source causing it.

I am located in Athens, Greece. I have to contact the distributor.

The source is my laptop. I use both USB and Bluetooth connection. I prefer USB (less compression).

I also tried my mobile phone via Bluetooth.

It seems, but I am not really sure, that the Bluetooth sound is more balanced than USB sound.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 6:49 AM, Panos said:

Hi,

Just installed a set of self powered speakers R51 PM. The speakers are connected to my laptop docking station via USB.

My problem is that the sound is biased to the the left. This is annoying. I mostly listen to music and the left speaker is more loud.

Settings, balance are ok. 

Do you have any idea of the source of the problem ? 

Thank you in advance.

Panos

I had this issue with my Forte IIIs.  I solved it by adjusting speaker placement.  A little adjustment goes a loooong way.

• 4 years later...

I have the same issue my speakers where in the same place as before and suddenly I started hearing the difference and thought placement might be the issue but there is a clear difference in the volume and sound between left and right. Left is clearly louder and more powerful. The speakers are about 4 years old.

2 hours ago, gamlis said:

I have the same issue my speakers where in the same place as before and suddenly I started hearing the difference and thought placement might be the issue but there is a clear difference in the volume and sound between left and right. Left is clearly louder and more powerful. The speakers are about 4 years old.

get in touch with  klipsch tech support ,