Marantz PM6005 Integrated- Near Mint.

bluesman1960

Greetings! I am offering from my stable of integrated amps a fine Marantz PM6005. This was a best buy and 5 star rated amp by What! HiFi. I believe that review is still available for review on their website. Rated at 45 w/ch, easily drove my Klipsch speakers( Heresy III's) with excellent results. In a word I would define the sound as "refined". I felt it was better balanced than the NAD 326BEE and Yamaha A-S501 amps that I compared it to (in home). This amp features a built in DAC and phono section which is pretty darn good sounding for vinyl users out there. Build quality is solid as well. It will be packed very well for shipping. As the second owner I gave it an "8" rating (conservative) though you'd be hard pressed to find flaws. Includes power cord and remote and owners manual on a flash drive. A downloadable pdf. is on the Marantz website. A nice amp for a second system or a musical yet modest 2 channel system. Asking $300.00 plus $25.00 shipping to the 48 states. Open to sane offers as well.

marantz-2.jpg