The Klipsch Audio Community
totalcomfort

The pilgrimage beverage thread

What is everyone bringing? I am going to bring some home made wine. Trying a new recipe , hope it turns out good.

May bring something for Carl to try his magic with, would be a very clear version of the above recipe.

Vodka of course.  Possibly a bourbon. 

I'd suggest everyone bring what they want to drink and maybe a little more for the collective.  That way we'll have plenty.  Several years ago I could bring enough for everyone but not any more.

• Like 1

ut-oh, a beverage thread... I'm bringing my Yeti....  Like they said in the 'ol west... have Dos-Equis… will trade....

Coffee and water and maybe Sundrop.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:21 PM, CECAA850 said:

Vodka of course.  Possibly a bourbon. 

I'd suggest everyone bring what they want to drink and maybe a little more for the collective.  That way we'll have plenty.  Several years ago I could bring enough for everyone but not any more.

Agree with Carl's sentiments here regarding bringing what you would like to drink.  Again, remember, HOPE IS IN A DRY COUNTY.  And although Texarkana is not all that far away, when you get out to Rodney's place, it's a good hike to go to a liquor store....

I will be bringing a case of red wine, some bourbon, vodka, olives, pickled green beans, pickles.

I'll bring vodka to contribute to Carl's stash, plus a single malt and a bourbon.  And some bar snacks of some sort.

If I can find some, Buffalo Trace, Blanton's, or something similar. Started drinking Leffe beer, may bring some of that too.

Flying into Texarkana, first stop the Party Factory. Suppose I'll pick up some Sierra Nevada and whatever else strikes me at the moment. Gave away my whole bottle of Grey Goose last year, I think we had enough vodka:) Anybody for a real Martini? I mean Gin of course.

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:23 AM, jimjimbo said:

olives, pickled green beans, pickles.

Mmmmmmmmmmm……….my mouth is already watering.

I picked up a couple of cases of a relatively local beer, Founders Centennial IPA, for everyone to try.  They've made quite a name for themselves in the last few years, and have a beautiful facility in Grand Rapids.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Founders Centennial IPA,

Looks tasty:emotion-22: