Heresy III are here!!

wuzzzer

17 hours ago, silversport said:

your take is interesting since I mentioned anyone can get the "secret" phone number proving there is no conspiracy and the black helicopter comment should further prove I was poking fun at it (unless Klipsch has taken to buying any black helicopters)...but whatever makes your world go 'round

I'm still not sure what you guys seem overly sensitive about but the discussion I was involved in had to do with your comments and this cartoon:

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:21 PM, mikebse2a3 said:

66A6542C-7304-45A8-8610-78AAEE6F6081.gif.30b7502ee943f21c4a8d9bc7636135ba.gif

My point was that there is no "Conspiracy" and I think the guy below hit the nail on the head--Imo, there is nothing wrong with the speakers and Klipsch is just trying to move them.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:06 AM, JGT914 said:

Just an observation. There seems to be a near endless supply of B stock available. Is Hope quality control really that rigid or is product that doesn't sell at retail just being rebranded and sold out of a warehouse somewhere at half price just to move it?

I've seen the same thing with other speakers through the years. My guess not many of these speakers are sold at full price and are the easiest to mark down to improve cash flow, while not alienating Brick an Mortar stores that don't carry them. Again, I wasn't claiming you guys were involved/believed in a conspiracy. Cheers!