Heresy III are here!!

wuzzzer

Does klipsch sell those pie badges? I need some new ones on my KHorns
99fb206a0ca7b49e7da27aeb4d492a67.jpg

Awesome HIII’s! I want a pair! But at the price I might as well just get a single Forte III to make a pair with my single since I can’t sell it by itself. Funny how this thing goes. Need money. Put it up for sale. Can’t sell. So spend money to make a pair. Only logical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was shipping damaged and I got it for a steal. Repaired the cabinet myself. Everything sealed up tight and working great. I originally thought it’d be a perfect center channel with my Chorus II but I can’t figure out a way to make it work since my entertainment center is too big and I’d have to place it up really high horizontally. Don’t really want to do that.

On 3/9/2019 at 7:09 PM, Maximus89 said:

Does klipsch sell those pie badges? I need some new ones on my KHorns
99fb206a0ca7b49e7da27aeb4d492a67.jpg

Awesome HIII’s! I want a pair! But at the price I might as well just get a single Forte III to make a pair with my single since I can’t sell it by itself. Funny how this thing goes. Need money. Put it up for sale. Can’t sell. So spend money to make a pair. Only logical.

Yes you can buy the black and copper badges from Klipsch, they are called Jubilie  badges. I bought 3 6 months ago for my LaScalla II's

g1.jpg

Yes you can buy the black and copper badges from Klipsch, they are called Jubilie  badges. I bought 3 6 months ago for my LaScalla II's

g1.thumb.jpg.5db3c38e351539f0657c71c55e531d5f.jpg

Yeah I know about those but wuzzers Heresy IIIs are silver and black like my stock pie badges from 76. Didn’t know they were remaking and placing them on new speakers as I’ve only seen the jubilee pie badge and the classic cursive badges. Haven’t seen any new Cornwall’s, fortes, la scalas, khorns or heresys offered with those black and silver pie badges. So I was wondering if it’s actually an option not many know about and no ones thought to call in and ask which I should do!

@wuzzzer how did you get those black and silver pie badges? Did you request them?

3 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

Yeah I know about those but wuzzers Heresy IIIs are silver and black like my stock pie badges from 76. Didn’t know they were remaking and placing them on new speakers as I’ve only seen the jubilee pie badge and the classic cursive badges. Haven’t seen any new Cornwall’s, fortes, la scalas, khorns or heresys offered with those black and silver pie badges. So I was wondering if it’s actually an option not many know about and no ones thought to call in and ask which I should do!

@wuzzzer how did you get those black and silver pie badges? Did you request them?

Just call them and ask, that's what I did. If they are going on a new line of speakers they should have them in stock.

• Like 1

Just an observation. There seems to be a near endless supply of B stock available. Is Hope quality control really that rigid or is product that doesn't sell at retail just being rebranded and sold out of a warehouse somewhere at half price just to move it?  I have B stock H3 and I feel fortunate to have gotten it for the price I paid. Given the obvious pressure on Voxx to cut costs while its stock keeps falling - why would you continue a design or manufacturing process that results in oodles of a supposed cosmetically imperfect product?  

=== we can look at the B-stock inventory two ways. Of course no company likes to see excessive product being produced that visually is of less than premium quality. On the other hand it’s refreshing that the company philosophy holds that unless the product, speaker, meets an established level of quality it cannot command a premium price. 

Of course QC, outside suppliers and manufacturing techniques are a subject in and of itself.

Far too much of it available to be the result of recurring or persistent QC issues. Seems more like a guerilla marketing strategy to expand the customer base with a more affordable version of the product. Like "Psssst - I know a guy who has 'em for half price. Here's his number but ya can't tell anybody...." 

19 hours ago, richieb said:

=== we can look at the B-stock inventory two ways. Of course no company likes to see excessive product being produced that visually is of less than premium quality. On the other hand it’s refreshing that the company philosophy holds that unless the product, speaker, meets an established level of quality it cannot command a premium price. 

Of course QC, outside suppliers and manufacturing techniques are a subject in and of itself.

49 minutes ago, JGT914 said:

Far too much of it available to be the result of recurring or persistent QC issues. Seems more like a guerilla marketing strategy to expand the customer base with a more affordable version of the product. Like "Psssst - I know a guy who has 'em for half price. Here's his number but ya can't tell anybody...." 

I think what you guys are describing is supply vs demand in a Capitalist society.

17 minutes ago, silversport said:

except that everyone who wants to can know his number...

the black helicopters are warming up on the tarmac...

Bill

No need of conspiracy talk, imo. 

7 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I think what you guys are describing is supply vs demand in a Capitalist society.

No need of conspiracy talk, imo. 

=== huh? If you can point to one word in my post that might be considered “conspiracy” bring it on. Do you actually read the post before you quote? “Zen Traveler” may well sum it up —

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== huh? If you can point to one word in my post that might be considered “conspiracy” bring it on. Do you actually read the post before you quote? “Zen Traveler” may well sum it up —

You must have misread or misinterpreted. I was agreeing with the posts above and the one below y'alls was talking conspiracy.

{EDT: BTW, I gather it was misread  because the post above seems ironically mean-spirited.}

your take is interesting since I mentioned anyone can get the "secret" phone number proving there is no conspiracy and the black helicopter comment should further prove I was poking fun at it (unless Klipsch has taken to buying any black helicopters)...but whatever makes your world go 'round

Bill