SOLD Chorus near Chattanooga

Madman1

I really wish people would spend the extra 30 seconds to copy/paste some pictures and the text of a CL ad since they usually don't last long.  I can understand not doing it from a phone or tablet as it might take almost a minute and  time is valuable.  If not copy/paste. screen shot the page from your phone or tablet and insert it into the thread...it's really not that hard.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, baron167 said:

If the seller deletes the ad, no more pics to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no more speakers to buy so it doesn’t matter. Why would it be deleted by author? Oh because they’re sold. We all know what Chrous look like. 

And no more speakers to buy so it doesn’t matter. Why would it be deleted by author? Oh because they’re sold. We all know what Chrous look like. 

Referencing condition in the ad pictures, not what a model looks like.

But if the guy only has 1 or 2 pictures you still have to contact him for specifics. I thought we posted these to give a heads up to the group. If someone is actually in the market for a particular item and it gets posted here then I would think they’d make the effort to click the link and try to make a deal. Not sit on his hands and say...well I’ll just hang out and hope for someone to load some pictures for me then I’ll contact the seller. Sorry if I’m being a smart a but, this just doesn’t make sense to me. Someone just added pictures to the link I listed for some quartets but, guess what it doesn’t show the busted corner. 

But if the guy only has 1 or 2 pictures you still have to contact him for specifics. I thought we posted these to give a heads up to the group. If someone is actually in the market for a particular item and it gets posted here then I would think they’d make the effort to click the link and try to make a deal. Not sit on his hands and say...well I’ll just hang out and hope for someone to load some pictures for me then I’ll contact the seller. Sorry if I’m being a smart a but, this just doesn’t make sense to me. Someone just added pictures to the link I listed for some quartets but, guess what it doesn’t show the busted corner. 

Pics are eye candy to most here. Also, it's a central place to compliment and or criticize the ad.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, Madman1 said:

Absolutely and you sit on your hands on a good deal you lose. I read this and wasted no time in contacting this guy.