**SOLD**: 1990 Heresy II raw birch - west central MN - $450

wuzzzer

Selling these locally, no shipping.  I'm in Alexandria, MN.  You can come pick them up or I'll deliver them within an hour's drive for free.  For instance, if you live in the Twin Cities I'll meet you halfway in Saint Cloud.  If you're in Fargo I'll meet you halfway in Fergus Falls.

These are 1990 raw birch Heresy II.  Consecutive serial numbers.  They have never been stained.  I'd rate the cabinets in 7/10 condition.  They really do look great but up close you'll see a scratch on the top of one and various small imperfections here and there if you really scrutinize them.

All the capacitors in the crossovers were replaced in January of this year.  The tweeter diaphragms are titanium from Bob Crites.  The midrange diaphragms are titanium directly from Klipsch.  The woofers are original.  I do still have the OEM tweeter and midrange diaphragms.  If you buy the speakers and would like the original diaphragms I'll sell them for $50.

These are absolutely awesome speakers that are ready for many years of listening pleasure.
They do not have risers and never had any installed so there are no holes drilled into the bottom of the cabinets.

The dark brown grilles are in beautiful condition.

Only selling because I just purchased a pair of Heresy III.

0309191229-816x612.jpg

0309191230-816x612.jpg

0309191232-816x612.jpg

0309191232_Burst01-612x816.jpg

0309191232a-612x816.jpg

0309191233-816x612.jpg

0309191234-816x612.jpg

0309191234a-816x612.jpg

0309191235-816x612.jpg

3 minutes ago, Schu said:

7/10... where are the flaws?

those things look excellent.

On the top of one there's a scratch that goes through the veneer.  It's a few inches long, curved.  Most of the flaws blend with the wood grain in the veneer.  I just want the next owner to know they're not mint but certainly not beat up, either.

• Like 1

I saw these on Fakebook Marketplace and CL today. :)  I'm down the road in Granite Falls. I smiled when I saw them here as well. 

It's intriguing, but I'd have to find a new home for my KG4s before the sweet Mrs would even let me think about these. :) Best wishes to you. I hope they find a good home. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, rjmartin said:

I saw these on Fakebook Marketplace and CL today. :)  I'm down the road in Granite Falls. I smiled when I saw them here as well. 

It's intriguing, but I'd have to find a new home for my KG4s before the sweet Mrs would even let me think about these. :) Best wishes to you. I hope they find a good home. 

I'll add that even though you're just outside my 'free delivery area' you're close enough that I'd make an exception.  :)

• Like 2