Klipsch Heresy Parts- all of em:)

Pats3of4

So i bought a complete pair and enough parts to build two more pair.  However, we had a medical mishap and Anthem decided the provider was out of network.  I cant justify spending money on the hobbues with a crazy high medical bill.

so....

I will be listing a pair of Type E networks, another pr of K700 squawkies with k55m drivers, pair of k77m tweets, matched pair of k-22e woofs, another pair of unmatched k-22e woofs(one has red surround and one has a slight tear 1” long in cone).

Call dibs now if you want

• Like 1

I ordered the birch motor boards from Bob and they are shipping.  As are the other parts.  I have the k-700’s with me but it will be a few days for the other stuff.

its not all bad.  wuzzzer sent me a complete project pair of H2’s.  

somewhere in-between 83-84 (last of the I's) when the mid was changed to K53... *(from the pinned tech heritage page).

my H-1 is a Y ( show's to be 1983 ) and had a 701 (attached from the inside) with an E2 X-over, but I changed to the threaded metal K700 with a new A-55-G and a type E board