Klipsch T5 - true wireless earbuds

lakedmb

1 hour ago, polizzio said:

I don't know and it's really pointless if you cannot hear it whatsoever, 10hz note.

So should they post inaccurate specs?  It does what it does and the specs reflect what the ear buds do when tested.  They make no claims at to what can be heard or detected.  You can dismiss the specs as useless but I can see no reason for them to state anything other than what the buds actually measure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

^ Bump for the above post.

I got an email back from a Klipsch rep a week ago saying they had no further information about this.

Pre-ordered but am getting restless waiting and reading all the positive reviews without knowing when they'll ship.

18 minutes ago, k9kids said:

Talked to Klipsch CS today and they said shipping will begin at the end of July!

Whew... I was getting worried. Now I’m getting pumped!!!

I also preordered and Klipsch rep told me mid to end of this month

They are kind of shipping at the end of the month.  Only problem is that it's kind of limited and a few extremely large retail dealers ordering insane numbers are getting first chance.  So, not everybody is going to have them right when they start shipping.  I ordered several but I'll be lucky to be anywhere close to the front of the line.  Just be patient, they're coming.  

Well I just got them and, with the large tips, they sound amazing! Surprisingly great bass with very clear mids and highs. I can’t wait for the app to really dial in the sound. You guys are going to love them!

Edited by edlex
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, edlex said:

Well I just got them and, with the large tips, they sound amazing! Surprisingly great bass with very clear mids and highs. I can’t wait for the app to really dial in the sound. You guys are going to love them!

Did you order through klipsch site? I'm sitting here waiting from third-party seller to ship (focuscamera). Hopefully soon!