BOY, AM I PISS*D !!!!!

T2K

JUST RECEIVED A PACKAGE VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.NOT ONLY WAS IT TORE ALL TO HELL,BUT THE

PACKAGE WAS ALSO WET! IT WAS A LARGE PIECE THOUGH.MUST HAVE HIT THE SCALES AROUND ONE POUND.YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO SHIP ANYTHING ANYMORE.

I'M THINKING ABOUT STARTING MY OWN SHIPPING SERVICE.GOING TO CALL IT "CIRCUS EXPRESS".

I'M GOING TO STAFF IT WITH THE SAME TYPE OF CLOWNS THAT NOW WORK FOR UPS,FED-EX,AND THE USPS.AT LEAST YOU'LL KNOW BEFOREHAND WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO.

OH YEAH, MY GENERAL QUESTION IS: WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT

GIVE A SH!T?

KEITH

Ya,what she said!!s>

And the stuff that doesn't really matter,well it makes it in like new condition.

A friend sent me something UPS,he had boxed it in a small crate.UPS charged him to put it in one of their own boxes and when I got it,their box had a hole in it.Good thing it was double boxed.

I know how you feel on that,

In the past month, 3 shipments from Fedex/USPS were "lost" with no explination. Two of them were backordered items, which now I have to wait on again.

Fedex also pulled a great stunt the other day, I had ordered a DVD player, and he just "tossed" it under my garage door (didn't ring the doorbell, nothing). If I hadn't gone out for a smoke, I would have probably backed over it with the car.

I dunno where the people who "cared" went, but I know I don't get to deal with them very often.

Domain

I'm with ya on the UPS thing - UPS SUCKS!!! Recently they've "delivered" two different packages that are tracked as deliverd and don't show up til the next day (kinda hard to overlook a box full of exhaust pipe!). They're actually getting torched pretty hard over on ugetheard.com too. Had good luck with FedEx though. Airborne's been the best.

-Rich