Forte I near Milwaukee $700

314carpenter

10 minutes ago, Imsjry said:

Ah ok makes sense. I've just started my search for Forte's and seems like only one's I've seen are $700+ no matter if they are the 1's or ii's. Certainly not a lot out there at least compared to the KG series. 

I have had KG3.2, 4, 5.5. They can be a bargain. 

There are so many offering that can be enjoyed along the way. This addiction can last a while. Try to not od early. 

21 hours ago, Imsjry said:

Contacted the guy and they sold for $700. My Forte search in the Midwest continues....

You were right to wait, $700 was higher than the highest confirmed sale.  The Avg is $495, the last few sales recorded were 350, 650, 625, 650, 500, 300, 300.  I show many sales for $500 and $300.

Still, if the F1's listed sold for $700, the price is the price.  After adding the $700 sale in the avg went from $495 to $502.

Klipsch Heritage used prices ver 2019-02.xlsx

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

700 for Forte II in mint condition is not a bad price, but not a great deal. Add a few more dollars and it's in the Chorus II range. 

I agree with W&T in his assessment ^^^.  In that $700 range you can find the superior Chorus II, average price $737.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

You were right to wait, $700 was higher than the highest confirmed sale.  The Avg is $495, the last few sales recorded were 350, 650, 625, 650, 500, 300, 300.  I show many sales for $500 and $300.

Still, if the F1's listed sold for $700, the price is the price.  After adding the $700 sale in the avg went from $495 to $502.

Klipsch Heritage used prices ver 2019-02.xlsx

I agree with W&T in his assessment ^^^.  In that $700 range you can find the superior Chorus II, average price $737.

I have yet to see any Chorus's for sale in the normal avenues so i guess i just have to learn to be patient!