FS: McIntosh MC30 pair (consecutives) SOLD

Audible Nectar

On 3/16/2019 at 6:21 PM, jackrcox said:

Lord, give me the strength not to sell my possessions and then hide these from my wife, only to claim that I have always had them. 

I have the opposite issue. I am only selling this pair by way of having another pair - and we did discuss selling the core of the Mac tube system entirely (MX110, Thorens TD124, and Sonicapped versions of these along with this pair). We have the VRDs/Peach after all.  But the recent additional playtime with the Mac setup with vinyl very quickly reinforced with me as well as her that the core Mac tube setup will stay.

She’s even more of a keeper than the Mac tubes with vinyl and they arent going anywhere. 

• Like 2

I’ve been out of hifi for a bit while my daughter was born last year. Sold my VRD’s and NBS both to fellow forum members here. But I’m easing back in. McIntosh MC30’s are amps that I’ve never heard before but always wanted to.  I love the beautiful condition of these and the fact they were fully rebuilt by Craig...and owned by a very knowledgeable forum member. I’m gonna finalize the details for possible delivery of these in April. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Breakdown7 said:

I’ve been out of hifi for a bit while my daughter was born last year. Sold my VRD’s and NBS both to fellow forum members here. But I’m easing back in. McIntosh MC30’s are amps that I’ve never heard before but always wanted to.  I love the beautiful condition of these and the fact they were fully rebuilt by Craig...and owned by a very knowledgeable forum member. I’m gonna finalize the details for possible delivery of these in April. 

Grab them you won't regret it! Dave is a top notch stand up person to deal with.

• Like 1