Sold JBL L100T3 speakers restored

314carpenter

Sold

Professionally restored. Paperwork included. 

https://manuals.harman.com/JBL/HOM/Technical Sheet/L100t3 ts.pdf

Not your fathers JBL L100's. Nothing about these are the same. Manufactured in the USA. One of the last ones made before JBL switched to production overseas. The L100T3 was the improved version of their very well reviewed L100T, with improved crossovers and newer titanium tweeters. The 4412A was the matching studio monitor. All original parts. The restoration includes having the 12" woofers rebuilt with new spiders and surrounds. These were my daily drivers, so no issues. The cabinets are in excellent condition, and you will not see the normal bikini lines that you will find with other examples of these T3 series JBL's. The grill cloth is perfect, and the grill frames are too, except for 2 out of 6 pegs on one frame are gone. The pictures say it all. Live demo is recommended. 

My location is Fall River, Wisconsin 53932
Let me know if you require accommodations on getting these to your location. Free Delivery is available within 100 miles from zip 53932.

IMG_6007.JPG

IMG_6004.JPG

IMG_6006.JPG

IMG_6005.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...