4 - Sale / Jubilees' - **** No longer available ****

richieb

37 minutes ago, babadono said:

Richie, WTH?  GLWYS. Now to muck up your thread, where did ya get the emblems?

=== Eric - first, let me thank you for sincere interest in my ad🤑!. And always wanting to be an honorable Forum Member I can offer you the beautiful, and hard to obtain, Klipsch Jubilee Pie Logos for $6,250.00. And for my slushie drinking buddy I’ll pay shipping!

The speakers are then available free of charge to other worthy Forum members. We all Thank you 🙏

(call Klipsch parts, ask for Jubilee logos. SN were not required)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== Eric - first, let me thank you for sincere interest in my ad🤑!. And always wanting to be an honorable Forum Member I can offer you the beautiful, and hard to obtain, Klipsch Jubilee Pie Logos for $6,250.00. And for my slushie drinking buddy I’ll pay shipping!

The speakers are then available free of charge to other worthy Forum members. We all Thank you 🙏

dibs on the free Jubes! I can pick up.

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2019 at 10:41 AM, richieb said:

not in this house and it’s no secret. But I did forget the always popular AGon sellers disclaimer - 

speakers are from a kid free, smoke free, pet free home. That should cover it.

If those are the disclaimers, you freely admit that they've been listened to at loud levels???

I've often seen comments about them never being abused by being turned up too loud, guess that doesn't apply here.

Nice job!!

and....glws, the bose on top of the MWM's should sound.....  interesting.

• Like 1

I was in the market for Jubes a few years back and this setup is a sweet deal. For someone looking to get into a speaker system for your lifetime and still have some flexibility to go with active crossovers or driver swaps, this is it. Someone please buy these before I tell Jen we have to rearrange the living room!