Looking for 3 or 5 channel amp ~200 WPC

USNRET

New in stock

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15594

Not in stock

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=15593

ATI OEM. Basically equivelant to ATI 2003, 2005. Not having 100% of the internals the same may make a difference, but I don't know that myself. At least they are new with 5 year warranty and meet your requirements.

• Like 1

I've got a Carver AV 806x laying around that has a really nice sound. 133w x 6 channels, 360w x 3 channels or other combinations like 133x4 and 360x1, etc etc.

basically you can bridge any 2 and run the others by their lonesome. I even have the original manual.

I'm sorta the original owner. I bought it new, sold it to @sunburnwilly some years ago, then bought it back from him so I bought it originally but am the third owner :)

$400 plus actual shipping

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

I've got a Carver AV 806x laying around that has a really nice sound. 133w x 6 channels, 360w x 3 channels or other combinations like 133x4 and 360x1, etc etc.

basically you can bridge any 2 and run the others by their lonesome. I even have the original manual.

I'm sorta the original owner. I bought it new, sold it to @sunburnwilly some years ago, then bought it back from him so I bought it originally but am the third owner :)

$400 plus actual shipping

I fully endorse this message.

As a previous owner myself of the the Carver AV 806X I can assure you of its quality, function, and flexibility. I loved it on my Forte II's. I sold mine for the same amount as the post above, and that guy drove 650 miles to get it to avoid shipping. Bonus: You can get it fully rebuilt by a several guys who have specialized in Carver for years and still remain in your original budget.

26 minutes ago, USNRET said:

He is interested. Rustle up a photo? Guess on size / weight for shipping est. coming to 78418 residence or 78419 business 

I'll get pics hopefully later tonight. As usual my daughter has a show tonight. And doggone it you guys need to like her Facebook page at Cat Strickland Music.....  

2 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

I'll get pics hopefully later tonight. As usual my daughter has a show tonight. And doggone it you guys need to like her Facebook page at Cat Strickland Music.....  

Done....she sounds good, you should be proud.

On 3/20/2019 at 8:53 AM, USNRET said:

A co-worker bought my AVR-8306 a few years back and he would like to get an external amp. He is using speakers with a sensitivity rating of 90dB.

Budget $1000-$1500

Anyone here have sumptin stashed?

Hi, I have a beautiful Parasound HCA 2205 AT that is in nearly new condition.  One of the best 5 channel amps made for the money. John Curl designed.  These are built like tanks. 85LBS. will drive any 5 speakers to unimaginable levels.  I just don't do home theater anymore.  Beautiful amplifier!  Regards,,Jon