Looking for 3 or 5 channel amp ~200 WPC

USNRET

6 hours ago, jon91661 said:

Hi, I have a beautiful Parasound HCA 2205 AT that is in nearly new condition.  One of the best 5 channel amps made for the money. John Curl designed.  These are built like tanks. 85LBS. will drive any 5 speakers to unimaginable levels.  I just don't do home theater anymore.  Beautiful amplifier!  Regards,,Jon

Price?

On 3/20/2019 at 8:53 AM, USNRET said:

A co-worker bought my AVR-8306 a few years back and he would like to get an external amp. He is using speakers with a sensitivity rating of 90dB.

Budget $1000-$1500

Anyone here have sumptin stashed?

Here are a couple of pics of the amp.  They truly don't make them like this any more.  Have always been a big fan of the big parasound amps!  Mine is the AT version, it was the newer version of this amp with a much nicer face plate.  Really a beast of a home theater amp!  Just loved it!     Regards,,jon

1957595-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

1957596-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

2 hours ago, jon91661 said:

Here are a couple of pics of the amp.  They truly don't make them like this any more.  Have always been a big fan of the big parasound amps!  Mine is the AT version, it was the newer version of this amp with a much nicer face plate.  Really a beast of a home theater amp!  Just loved it!     Regards,,jon

1957595-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

1957596-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

Very nice, almost looks like the innards of an A51

This is a very nice deal US

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...