Anyone attending Axpona 2019

314carpenter

I will be attending the convention myself. I am hoping to meet up with some forum members while I am there room hoping. I will be bringing a pair of JBL L100T3 speakers with me for a parking lot sale (pending) I have set up with a fine gentleman from Ohio. Believe me that kind of thing happens everyday in Chi-town.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Axpona 2019 one week away. I am going to the Klipsch room. I also hope to visit the following

Anthem

B&W

Bryston

Cary Audio

Classe

Emotiva

Elac

Focal

Gik Acoustic

Harmon

KEF

Krell

Luxman

Madisound

Mcintosh

Moon Audio

Parasound

Schiit

SVS

Triode

On 3/26/2019 at 2:14 PM, jimjimbo said:

If The Masters wasn't being played that weekend, I might think about it, but no.

@jimjimbo, look for me I'll be there at Augusta on Saturday.🏌️‍♂️ Just look for the very handsome and ripped bald(under cap) guy wearing orange and khaki.:D

My best friend of 50 years has lifetime badges and he and his wife are taking my wife, son, and myself.  We are stoked.

Bill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willland said:

@jimjimbo, look for me I'll be there at Augusta on Saturday.🏌️‍♂️ Just look for the very handsome and ripped bald(under cap) guy wearing orange and khaki.:D

My best friend of 50 years has lifetime badges and he and his wife are taking my wife, son, and myself.  We are stoked.

Bill

Wow that's awesome! I'll be watching the quest for the green jacket all weekend. The current leader board is promising to be quite a battle......great stuff!