La Scala prices?

Jeff-Kuczora

• 2 months later...

I picked up some good condition La Scalas built in '78 and the wife likes they way the look over the RF-62's that they replaced. She thinks they look cooler and doesn't mind the size. We have a large living room, so that helps.  I wasn't sure how she'd react... But a negative response would not have stopped me anyway. 

I've never heard the new La Scalas, but I know I prefer the look of the older ones... Probably because I grew up with them. I've upgraded drivers and the crossovers to my liking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2019 at 2:28 PM, yamahaSHO said:

I picked up some good condition La Scalas built in '78 and the wife likes they way the look over the RF-62's that they replaced. She thinks they look cooler and doesn't mind the size.

Can your wife have lunch with my wife? 😁

To me, they look like cool pieces of furniture, but since my SO says the Heresys are absolutely huge I won't even bother to push La Scalas.

If a loved one said my speakers were "big and ugly" I'd have to bite my tongue so hard it would bleed! 

There are so many responses to that I don't know where I'd start but most of them would mean I'd finish in divorce court.