B&C de1060bst driver anyone ?

Ryan0348

Couple weeks ago I called us speaker to order a b&c dcm50 2” driver to go along with my eliptrac horns. They only had 1 but instead the gentleman talked me into theses de1060 drivers 4” coil titanium 107db eff. He said it was designed for the military a application . It has a copper shorting ring and binding post for the terminals. I believe he said the coil is edge wound with Mylar and the dome is titanium for more travel. And it has a spacer ring for more travel. I can’t teally find anyone that has used it on this forum or even mentioned it. I have read that it’s b&c tip of the line driver. They list for 600& each and that was a few years ago. There not listed on us speakers site the guy told me. Anyone used this driver. Thanks 

9EB782C2-8A61-492F-AABE-E83AFB3A6FE8.jpeg

A lot better then the k61 horn and drivers I had lol. They seam a lil loud in the 800 to 2000 range. I’m tri ampin them through a xilica xp 3060 so I’m still going through the settings for the midrange. The eliptrac and these are being powered by PrimaLuna monoblocks. The woofer and tweeter are as.