FS: FI Audio NEO SSD 18 with sealed box 300.00

jtubbs6117

I have been trying out a few different 18s to install for a home theater project. I have found the ones I like for HT and now it's time to sell the others. The FI audio 18 was never hooked up. I was on a waiting list because of the material for for the NEO magnets was causing delays in shipping.  I paid 490 for this sub have all the warranty paperwork you can will it out with your information. And still have all the packing material. Please no low ball offers I only buy and use quality gear. That said I will be happy to answer any questions from serious buyers. 4 cubic box is included with the sale.

Below information is from FI's website. This sub will need to be powered around the 1500 to 2000 watt range. 4 cubic ft sealed box and you are in business.

The new NEO SSD Series of subwoofers is our all around daily sub. Utilizing our new water jet we are cutting the top plates and back plates in house as well as final machining.

This new design uses a 4 Neodymium magnets for more force and increased reward clearance over the previous model.

The Heli-cool system using our billet machined solid pole is standard and the cooling capability has been massively increased with the open design.
Along with quad progressive spiders, a multilayer foam surround attached to our new compound curvilinear cone helps keep things under control in high power applications.

The standard 3″ 4 layer copper voice coil has increased to 22mm of Xmax along with the option for an 8 layer flatwind aluminum coil. High Xmax coils push the excursion capabilities to 28mm, though with much more clearance this design offers greater rearward movement.
Light weight and versatile, the SSD works in a variety of applications from incredibly detailed sound quality systems, to ground pounding multi sub monsters.

Dual 1 and Dual 2 Ohm
    Cast basket
    Wrap around gasket
    Compound curviliear cone
    Multi-layer wide foam surround
    Push terminals/Hybrid option
    FEA optimized motor design
    Carbon cap standard

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/d/maumelle-fi-audio-18-inch-ssd-neo-box/6824788415.html