behold, the Wraptor ;) (truck graphics write-up)

49 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Do you have the `19 with twin turbos and variable on-the-fly adjustable Fox shocks? 

Yeah, the shocks are pretty nice, that was one of the reasons I wanted a 2019.  Unfortunately they changed the color to orange.  The blue 2018's were prettier in my opinion.  I guess I'm just used to seeing blue Fox stuff, the orange threw me for a loop.  They eat up the little things but you can go around a curve and it doesn't feel nearly as sloppy as most lifted trucks with soft suspension would do.  There's even a jump mode, the shocks know that you are airborne and change so that you don't bottom out.  Pretty wild for a stock truck to have such things.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Klipsch should be kickin back a few $$$ for the advertising...  

Thanks, yeah I get that a lot.  I mean A LOT.  I didn't want to rock the boat too much though.  I was lucky just to be able to do it.  

1 minute ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Yeah, the shocks are pretty nice, that was one of the reasons I wanted a 2019.  Unfortunately they changed the color to orange.  The blue 2018's were prettier in my opinion.  I guess I'm just used to seeing blue Fox stuff, the orange threw me for a loop.  They eat up the little things but you can go around a curve and it doesn't feel nearly as sloppy as most lifted trucks with soft suspension would do.  There's even a jump mode, the shocks know that you are airborne and change so that you don't bottom out.  Pretty wild for a stock truck to have such things.  

This guy was looking for BIG jump mode

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

There's even a jump mode, the shocks know that you are airborne and change so that you don't bottom out. 

"Jump mode?  Airborne?  Bottom out?  I'll just sit on my hands and smirk then scroll on down!!!  Have to be a good boy in here but...  😂

13 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

I was lucky just to be able to do it.  

Pffffffft...  Advertising IS part of the business yanno...  You're driving a rolling, jumping billboard there sooooo...  They're not gonna ASK you yanno!  lol  

21 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Pffffffft...  Advertising IS part of the business yanno...  You're driving a rolling, jumping billboard there sooooo...  They're not gonna ASK you yanno!  lol  

What I meant was that you can't just do whatever you want, it has to be approved, they could have easily shot it down.  I've had other ideas shot down.  I wanted other merchandise that had the certified heritage dealer logo on it and that was a big oh hell no.  ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Nice ride, great look and Klipsch should be kickin back a few $$$ for the advertising...  In all, it's waaaay cool!!!  Enjoy!  :)

=== kinda like when you buy a car and they have already plastered their dealer name on the trunk lid? And I ask - “what are my royalties for this free advertising”. Then get the deer in the headlights look as I ask for decal to be removed - gently.

• Like 2