PARASOUND HCA 2205AT

jon91661

I no longer have a home theater system, and this is just going to waste.  Extremely well taken care of home theater amplifier that is nearly perfect.  You would have a hard time finding anything anywhere near this build and sound quality today unless you spent big bucks!  Direct coupled amp, no caps in the signal path!  John Curl designed,  and a beast at 85LBS.    This amp will give you everything you ask of it without even breathing hard.  Regards,,Jon

1957595-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

1957596-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jon91661 said:

I no longer have a home theater system, and this is just going to waste.  Extremely well taken care of home theater amplifier that is nearly perfect.  You would have a hard time finding anything anywhere near this build and sound quality today unless you spent big bucks!  Direct coupled amp, no caps in the signal path!  John Curl designed,  and a beast at 85LBS.    This amp will give you everything you ask of it without even breathing hard.  Regards,,Jon

1957595-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

1957596-parasound-hca2205at.jpg

220 watts per channel.

43 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Location? Original box, packing, manual, paperwork? Original owner? Repair history?

It was owned by my dad, and used very sparingly.  He passed and gave it to me.  I don't have a home theater so don't need it.   Im a 2 channel guy.  I had it gone through 2 years ago and it had a very clean bill of health, probably because it hardly was used?   It almost looks like it it wasn't used much.  I tested all the channels and it works perfectly.    I have a box for it, and I am a packing expert, so getting it in one piece and in perfect condition will not be an issue.  

Regards,,Jon

• Like 1

@jon91661

I sent a PM, but no response yet so I am going to step on this thread.

Cool. Thanks for the update. Sorry you lost your dad.

Hate to be MR. 100 questions, but when I am buying used, I either get all the details upfront, or I buy it cheap, or I move on. Still looking for a location. Hiding from the feds? Have any paperwork to verify that "bill of health"

Send a me a PM if you want. I am going back to my corner.

lol!  No problem.   I live in california.  93619,   I can work with you on shipping a bit.   I took it to a local hi fi shop in LA.  I was going to use it, but I didn't feel like buying all the other gear.  I do not think I save the paper work but i did verify that all channels work perfectly with some extended listening sessions.  Sounds magnificent!    Regards,,Jon

• 2 weeks later...