Good prices on Lascala II’s, Khorns, and Cornwall III’s

W27

Keep an eye on this one. It is possible they could post Forte III for a discount in the next couple days. This is like their scratch and dent pricing from past deals. Also, Adorama has a history of goods damaged in shipping. Horrible customer service. Could be worth the risk if you are willing and are able to inspect upon delivery, and refuse to accept delivery if there is visible damage. In weeks to come, more listings on the site will populate various grades and pricing on damaged goods they get back from pissed customers.

Not trying to say this is not a good deal, or you could not have a good experience. Just grains of salt

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Keep an eye on this one. It is possible they could post Forte III for a discount in the next couple days. This is like their scratch and dent pricing from past deals. Also, Adorama has a history of goods damaged in shipping. Horrible customer service. Could be worth the risk if you are willing are able to inspect upon delivery, and refuse to accept delivery if there is visible damage. In weeks to come, more listings on the site will populate various grades and pricing on damaged goods they get back from pissed customers.

Not trying to say this is not a good deal, or you could not have a good experience. Just grains of salt

Yep....be very wary.  Several folks on the forum have had not so good experiences with them.

Shipping is always risky with heavy speakers. Klipsch packaging on most of these isn’t great. Meant to be shipped on a pallet. That being said, Adorama sells a lot of this stuff. They should make it right if something arrives damaged. Your credit card will cover you as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Schu said:

I wonder if they might drop a bit in the next day or two... 2200 delivered for a new LSii center channel is just what the doctor ordered.

Do I dis-remember? Didn't you have an issue with a delivery?

Not with adorama... I did have an issue with a person to person LSii purchase when they used UPS to ship 175lbs speakers. My adorama 70ths came in perfectly... on pallets.

but someone else on the forum got damaged goods if memory serves. 

Very strange how all of those new stock large heritage Klipsch were completely removed from the site. Have they simply sold out?  Could they have received a nasty letter or similar? Breach of ..., cease and desist, etc. IMHO that is a pretty sketchy company, both in buying and in selling. 

38 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Very strange how all of those new stock large heritage Klipsch were completely removed from the site. Have they simply sold out?  Could they have received a nasty letter or similar? Breach of ..., cease and desist, etc. IMHO that is a pretty sketchy company, both in buying and in selling. 

They got a lot of angry messages from Klipsch authorized dealers when they cleared out Forte III at $1800/pr.  They pulled the deal then.

I suspect they got similar outrage from dealers over this one. 

They were probably OK selling the 70th anniversary models, since they were limited availability anyways.

17 hours ago, Schu said:

Let us know if you get notice... I may call them direct. I need that LSii center channel

I did find out why I hadn't heard anything, I don't normally spend that much and my bank flagged it as fraud without anybody (bank or adorama) feeling the need to inform me. Got it sorted out this morning and it's supposed to ship today!

• Like 3