Fs: Heresy II signature model

Schu

I think I am going to source a new center channel so I thought I would see if anyone here would like a pair of Heresy II's, signature model for a really good price.

The bad, due to being originally shipped by the former owner with only a single layer of bubble wrap, there is some edge damage on both speeakers... the good, the grills are mint.

Sonically the are wonderful.

I DO NOT want to go thru the hassle of shipping, but if your coming thru Vegas area or are close enough to drive I would let these go for somewhere around $300...

Price is negotiable. 

42173631170_f452559c2c_k.jpg

Picts of damage if there is interest, otherwise I'll just toss them of the pyre.

• Like 3

Sorry we are so far apart. I am looking for something similar for my father. I really would buy them. Sorry we are so far apart. Easy for me to say with with 1700 miles between us, but I don't see any other reason not to. You will make someone very happy with these I am sure.

• Like 1

I should send my daughter on a road trip from Phoenix to you Schu.  Then I could keep the pair I have here in Ohio  :)  She seems to think I'm an audiophile.  I think you could clear the air just a bit with your gear.  lol  She's not getting my LS...  Nope, nada...    

• Like 1