Cornscala mid horn

mopardave

On 4/5/2019 at 4:49 PM, mopardave said:

I packaged the horns back up for now.

Dave,

I got a pair of the Selenium horns from Bob C., added some PAudio DM-D750 (K-69) drivers. They sound pretty smooth, but I haven't gotten around to doing any measurements and eq.

THe slot is not nearly as narrow as the slot in the huge JBL 2365 horns. For those it is only about 5/8. for about 10 inches of the horn length.

Bruce

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

Dave,

I got a pair of the Selenium horns from Bob C., added some PAudio DM-D750 (K-69) drivers. They sound pretty smooth, but I haven't gotten around to doing any measurements and eq.

THe slot is not nearly as narrow as the slot in the huge JBL 2365 horns. For those it is only about 5/8. for about 10 inches of the horn length.

Bruce

Ok, so the slot is not as narrow as the jbl horn. Good to know.  I will be using the zxpc open throat horns .thanks

Looks like these zxpc horns will just fit the cabinets on my home built CW. I may have to carve out the rear panel a bit to fit the mid drivers.  The zxpc horns measure 11 1/8" deep and the spec on the B&C 85tn is 2.5".  

• Like 1