*Found* Heresy pair in Walnut

Klipsch Fan

Found a nice pair of original Heresy's in the SF bay area with a great back story. The previous owner actually worked for Klipsch in Arkansas and lived in Paul's old house where he found the prototype of the Belle. I've re-oiled the Heresy's and they look and sound great.

Looking for a nice pair of Heresy speakers in Walnut or Cherry with black grills for my shop. I currently have Belle's in the family room and Heresy II's in my office.

Edited by Klipsch Fan

45 minutes ago, Klipsch Fan said:

Sorry, sir. This is my first forum post on any forum. I live in central California (Arroyo Grande is near San Luis Obispo) but I have a Cessna so my market area is greatly expanded.

Wait, so you are going to fly out and load your Cessna plane with some Heresy's and fly back with them? Thats pretty awesome, PWK would approve.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 10:44 AM, Klipsch Fan said:

Sorry, sir. This is my first forum post on any forum. I live in central California (Arroyo Grande is near San Luis Obispo) but I have a Cessna so my market area is greatly expanded.

And I thought I was big stuff driving to Indy to get Belles and Vero Beach for Palladiums 😩