SOLD

BluBitRates

Nice amp in good (8/10) condition.  Small quarter sized bend in vent on top of the case and one small chip on heat sinks which is covered with black sharpie.  It looks great, you will be proud to showcase in your system.  Works and sounds great.  Asking $170 shipped.  I am shipping from 46628.  I have large bubble bubble wrap and a box to ship in.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BluBitRates said:

I still have four sets of klipsch speakers and an assortment of receivers / amps, but not as much into systems as i used to have.  I really just enjoy what i have!  Hope you are well, i see you still have a lot of the same gear too

Yes doing okay.  No reason to change if satisfied.  

Bill

Could you tell something about this amplifier.

It looks like there is trigger circuit on the back and what appears to be an extra pair of "inputs". Does the "1050" mean it is a nominal 50 watt per channel? Is this one of the Rotels with a soft clipping circuit?

17 hours ago, PrestonTom said:

It looks like there is trigger circuit on the back and what appears to be an extra pair of "inputs". Does the "1050" mean it is a nominal 50 watt per channel? Is this one of the Rotels with a soft clipping circuit?

There are a set of inputs and then a set of outputs to pass the signal along.  It is a 75w per channel amp.  This is of course a stronger 75wpc than an onkyo receiver.  

On 4/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, PrestonTom said:

There are a set of inputs and then a set of outputs to pass the signal along.  It is a 75w per channel amp.  This is of course a stronger 75wpc than an onkyo receiver.  

Can give a discount to anyone who does not live across the country

This is a nice amp and a good price, IMO.

From the website:

"Ideal for demanding custom installations, the ultra-stable RB-1050 combines audiophile sound quality and bullet-proof circuitry. A multi-mode amplifier, the RB-1050 develops 70 watts per channel for stereo reproduction. Individual sensitivity adjustments and auto on signal sensing circuitry allow use with a variety of distribution devices or processors. Buffered line level outputs allow multiple amplifiers to daisy chain from a single source. The toroid-based power supply and high damping factor ensure precise control of virtually all speakers. 12 volt trigger jacks and a detachable AC cord make this amplifier ideal for remote operated distributed audio systems. A front panel LED array shows clipping and protection modes for quick system analysis."

Owner's manual at:  http://rotel.com/sites/default/files/product/manuals/RB-1050-OM.pdf