Mission accomplished

Heritage_Head

I'm rooting for you. You CAN do it! Not without a friend or two though. Just went downstairs and measured mine. They're 23 and a half wide by 24 and half deep. That's 34 corner to corner. I used to haul them in and out of the basement every week for band practice in felt lined plywood boxes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Robert Gervais said:

Btw Your former KPTs are outrageous in my home theater set up!

Robert man great to hear from you dude.. Sorry I had you mixed up with another guy on here I thought was the person I sold those 904s to for some reason. Glad you said something so I know now 👍. Other than the size and looks (personally thought they looked pretty cool after I dressed them up a little bit) 904s are speaker gods. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2019 at 6:27 AM, WillyBob said:

Congrats of the LaScalas. You're gonna love them.

getting them upstairs and around corners... I dunno

No need for an SUV to tote them

Yeah... I stuffed a pair of LaScalas in that little car.  And drove them 2000 miles

DSCF0739 1.png

large.IMG_1284.jpg.98554268c0753acf9eba00c6675d4b2f.jpg

You sir are a Rock Star!! 🤙

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Cinema_head said:

Well...well...To get them up those stairs with just me to do it. I cleared out the big horn and xo. With a toe rope went in and around and looped. Stood at top of stairs with toe in hand. Tilted speaker so back flush against the stairs. That was not fun.... 😙

Just tumble them. I do this with 260 lb Tapped Horn Subs, LaScalas are half that much so it should be a piece of cake!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Just tumble them. I do this with 260 lb Tapped Horn Subs, LaScalas are half that much so it should be a piece of cake!

Good advise, and how I did all the big speakers and subs in my last house. Works great.. These stairs aren't normal. Very steep and much much harder. I struggled doing it with a much smaller box. didn't want to risk it.

1 minute ago, Cinema_head said:

Good advise, and how I did all the big speakers and subs in my last house. Works great.. These stairs aren't normal. Very steep and much much harder. I struggled doing it with a much smaller box. didn't want to risk it.

Now all you need to do is my Super Heresy Mod. and you will upgrade you system even more.