The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Heritage_Head

Mission accomplished

Just now, ClaudeJ1 said:

Now all you need to do is my Super Heresy Mod. and you will upgrade you system even more.

I got a polk sw10 dude! Im so set for bass ha!

Just now, Cinema_head said:

I got a polk sw10 dude! Im so set for bass ha!

You show a '73 Heresy in your list, I just assumed it was in a different room. They both need a sub below 60 Hz.

• Like 1

Just now, ClaudeJ1 said:

You show a '73 Heresy in your list, I just assumed it was in a different room. They both need a sub below 60 Hz.

Right I know man. Im just trying to be funny.

• Haha 1

The heresys were my mains for the last 5 months using a small sub near field (about 1.5ft away). I sold all my big pro stuff and subs when I sold my house. 

1 hour ago, Rivernuggets said:

This is about the fifth time I've returned to this thread ready for pictures. Well?!?

No kidding, give us some pics Ryan. Better yet, a video of you tugging them up the stairs with the rope..haha!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TasDom said:

No kidding, give us some pics Ryan. Better yet, a video of you tugging them up the stairs with the rope..haha!

I was thinking about that video (if there was one). Omg that would blow up on youtube I bet. Caption with head shaking "poor bastard" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Piece of cake, just do it.  An ALTEC buddy had to saw his A4 dual-15" 210 bass horns in half to get them upstairs to his apartment.

Awesome project, lots of helpers. Marantz 7 driving Model 9 One-Eyed Monsters. Literally took your breath away in a 12'x16' room!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TasDom said:

large.IMG_1300.jpg.31f36ab708ccad78b840cc42d400757b.jpg

• Like 3

Looks very nice Ryan. I like the look without grills and the laser badges. How are they sounding so far?

3 minutes ago, TasDom said:

Looks very nice Ryan. I like the look without grills and the laser badges. How are they sounding so far?

Thanks Billy 👍

So you like the laser badges huh? Hmm 🤔  not really my first choice (2nd or 3rd or lol 🙄). I like the new pie badges (like I put on my 904s). And the plain black bold print KLIPSCH with gold backing. Top notch...

In pictures.... I'll just say it. These basic original model La Scala are pretty ugly imo. But in person man I gotta say. They are some down right intimidating, bad *** looking speakers... No doubt! Literally the first thing I thought when I saw them was "Wow that dude (Paul) wasn't f..... around" 

So far they sound exactly what I wanted. Really big effortlessly. Well done Paul. Impressive... most impressive (Im such a nerd)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cinema_head said:

So you like the laser badges huh?

I do! They were only made for a few years, and IMO fit well will a pair of 70's vintage Klipsch.