Want to buy: big Klipsch in Montana

hatrack1971

Looking to buy another pair of Klipsch here locally in Montana. I'm not interested in shipping. Not sure how many members are local to me but the closer to Helena the better. I know it's a longshot as far as location but I'm looking for Heresys, Fortes, Chorus, LaScalas, K-horns or Quartets. Thanks

Edited by hatrack1971

• 9 months later...

I'll bump this thread again in case there is another person local to me. Can't believe I missed the K-Horns dang it. I didn't recieve any PMs or emails letting me know though the thread was bumped. Anyone else have something? If so, PLEASE PM ME. I'm rarely on the forums lately so may not see any thread responses.

Edited by hatrack1971

I would also set up an alert on Craigslist. You never know when something might pop up. Do it in all the areas you'd be willing to travel to to pick up what you want. 
I live in Rapid City, SD so not a lot of Klipsch to chose from here but from time to time something pops up but you have to be quick because there are a few of us here always looking. Got a pair of Heresy recently and the women said after I contacted her she got three other people wanting them, then offering her more once they found out they were already called for. 

For me Denver is where I can search and find almost anything I want if I'm patient. But is right about 400 miles so not something I have time to do very often. I really have to want what I found!

https://noticraig.com/how-to-set-up-free-craigslist-email-notifications/

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 9:50 AM, jstrid said:

I have a pair of KP-301 II's listed on Craigslist here in Boise, and could potentially have a pair of Cornwalls on there as well.  Interested in a 7 hour trip?  :)

Are you selling the Cornwalls? If so any further details?

1 minute ago, Mallette said:

Sorry you have to do this, but the we way welcome new members is to strip any links. That's be cause we don't have time to follow them to ensure they are within the TOS. Assuming yours go where they appear to, repost them now.

Dave

No worries. I get it. Hope I did it right... Just trying to help out.