I've decided to invest in some Bob Crites NEW AA crossovers for my 1979 La Scalas!

JohnKuthe

I'm sure you'll be happy. I have AA's to try in my La Scala's. They have AL-3's currently. My Klipschorns have AA's and I really like them. With what preamp and amp are you driving your La Scala's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnKuthe said:

https://critesspeakers.com

I'll have to call him soon. $330 for a brand new pair of AA La Scala crossovers!

I expect to hear somer improvements on what are already amazing sounding speakers! 🙂

John  Kuthe, 1979 La Scalas...

Bob makes very good replica cross overs. You won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, baron167 said:

I'm sure you'll be happy. I have AA's to try in my La Scala's. They have AL-3's currently. My Klipschorns have AA's and I really like them. With what preamp and amp are you driving your La Scala's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the preamp section only of a Technics SU-V98 Integrated Amplifier and I have a McIntosh MC2105 Solid State Power Amp, 105wpc so I have tons of amp headroom!

It rocks and sounds great but I KNOW it can sound better, and I think the new Crites Xovers are a good place to start.

John Kuthe...

• Like 2