Epic CF-3 vs3 SOLD!!!!

LD2210

For your consideration I am offering a pair of rare E pic CF-3 vs3 speakers. These are in great condition, all original with consecutive serial numbers. These were my dads, he was a huge audiophile who only bought the best! Local pick up in St Louis, MO. Sorry these are not available for shipping. I am asking $575 for the pair, accepting offers! Please feel free to ask for more details or photos. Thanks to everyone for all the help!! 

21BB0835-605C-4C01-8E66-19F9B086DF60.jpeg

nice looking epics.  can you post some more pics showing the woofers & ports?  & if possible pics of the insides, maybe a shot upwards inside the ports or pull a woofer real quick to show the wires inside?

the reason i ask is because based on the serial numbers, these are late 1995 made speakers, V3 came out in the summer of 95.  so being these are from mid sept of 95, chances are they are V3. nothing wrong with being V3, all versions of epics are great speakers, just trying to confirm what version they are for potential buyers.  

GLWS

• Like 1

Will do, honestly I have never taken the grills off. I’ll get those this afternoon when I get back home. I had inquired about what version these were in the forums a few months ago and was told they were vs2. Thank you for the advice!

1 hour ago, LD2210 said:

This may sound like a silly question but do the grills on these just pop off? I don’t want to damage anything so I figure it’s better to ask. Thanks!

Yes, they pop off,  there are 6 pegs on them. . pull them off from the side edges of the grills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LD2210 said:

There is a water mark (houseguest not realizing what she just put her glass on!) on the top of one of them. I am trying to get a photo of that up for you. It says my file is too big. 

Those watermarks come out easily with light sanding, then apply a med oak stain.

You can use this to reduced those large pics.  Shoot for something around 600 pixels.

https://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

can you post some more pics showing the woofers & ports?  & if possible pics of the insides, maybe a shot upwards inside the ports or pull a woofer real quick to show the wires inside?

The red/black wires are unique to the version 3.  Due to the s/n, otherwise they are version 2.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wvu80 said:

The red/black wires are unique to the version 3.  Due to the s/n, otherwise they are version 2.

yes im aware of the wire differences, thats why i asked for inside pics to see the wires & confirm what version they are.  but based on the serial number, these should be V3.