Cash only sale, near Dayton OH

busterfree

I am not on this forum as much as I used to be, but I thought I would offer these items here first. I am not looking to ship anything.

For sale, local pick up only, cash only

Klipsch R-115SW subwoofer, no box, $300

Klipsch Forte III Matte Black, original boxes, $2000

Klipsch RB-81 II Black, no box, small dent on bottom corner of one speaker, included small stands if you want, $200

It would be great if one person could pick all of this up. I am going to redo my system and buy new speakers. I am in an apartment a few miles North of Dayton, OH. I prefer a weekend pickup. I can provide new pictures for serious buyers. Thanks

• Like 1

sorry i mis read the OP's sale about cash only.  i'm not getting involved in buying boxes and packing materials and shipping speakers. i said i would pickup and hold until the buyer would come and pickup at my residence.

1 hour ago, NiceSystem said:

Can have them picked up in about 1 week or so from you, I have a truck driver going through there soon, will that work ?

Suggestion to make contact: 

Type the @ sign then pick the name from the list (don't type out).  @NiceSystem, and @busterfree.

This will send a Notification to the Bell icon at the top of the page so the person will know you are paging him.

+++

Good luck to both of you with your speaker deal!  :emotion-21: