Seeking some friendly guidance

th133156

21 hours ago, JohnA said:

For goodness sake, please don't put "stuff" on top to scratch those beauties!  I'd put the Heresy IIs at about $500 a pair, maybe a little more if they are as immaculate as the K-horns. 

Thanks John A.  Good advice!

• 3 weeks later...

I made the trip today to pick up these great looking speakers,they did have a few lite surface scratches on one of them from the lamp sitting on them,but ole english should take care of that.Tom was a great help with helping me wrap and load them and the money from these speakers will go to help fund a children’s playground at his church.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bkwa1959 said:

I made the trip today to pick up these great looking speakers,they did have a few lite surface scratches on one of them from the lamp sitting on them,but ole english should take care of that.Tom was a great help with helping me wrap and load them and the money from these speakers will go to help fund a children’s playground at his church.

More pictures please.  They are beauties. 

I was traveling this weekend for my Grandson’s 3rd Birthday and these speakers were only an hour from his home,so I emailed Tom and made a deal to pick them up today.He was great to work with and he helped me wrap up these speakers to keep from being damaged while moving them.I will be out of town until Monday,but when I get home I plan on putting up a few pictures.What I love about this forum is that I have met some nice people who have a passion for Klipsch speakers.I would love to one day be able to make the trip to Hope,Ar during one of the get togethers .

1 hour ago, bkwa1959 said:

Here is one picture of the Klipschorns I picked up last weekend 

Dead flat gorgeous!

+++

Do you have Khorns in back of the new Khorns?

+++

Also, just for fun hook those Khorns up in the middle of the room, within 3-4 feet of each other and nothing in between them.  Then tell us your impression.  I think you'll be stunned by what you hear. 

I have 3 pairs of Klipschorns 

1 pair heavily modded I bought from Klipsch forum member cigarbum 

1 pair with complete Volti horns,bms4592nd mids,beyma tweeters and Volti vtk-400 crossovers 

1 pair Klipschorns with ak-4 crossovers 

I alway liked the modded pair with closed backs the best,I had a pair of Klipschorns with ak-4 crossovers in oak and I sold those when I moved.Then this pair popped up on the Klipsch forum a couple of weeks ago and was within driving distance,so I contacted the seller  made a deal and I now have 3 pairs of Klipschorns,3 Lascala II’s and a pair of heresy with slanted legs with the solder k-55v midranges.

I have family in this weekend,but I do plan on playing around with all 3 pairs when I get the chance 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2019 at 10:27 PM, bkwa1959 said:

I have 3 pairs of Klipschorns 

1 pair heavily modded I bought from Klipsch forum member cigarbum 

1 pair with complete Volti horns,bms4592nd mids,beyma tweeters and Volti vtk-400 crossovers 

1 pair Klipschorns with ak-4 crossovers 

I alway liked the modded pair with closed backs the best,I had a pair of Klipschorns with ak-4 crossovers in oak and I sold those when I moved.Then this pair popped up on the Klipsch forum a couple of weeks ago and was within driving distance,so I contacted the seller  made a deal and I now have 3 pairs of Klipschorns,3 Lascala II’s and a pair of heresy with slanted legs with the solder k-55v midranges.

I have family in this weekend,but I do plan on playing around with all 3 pairs when I get the chance 

And your problem is?

On 4/10/2019 at 3:46 PM, th133156 said:

We will sell the Heresy's for $500 for the pair.  

I'm guessing the speakers are gone. However am interested in any and all slbums Jim Raitmaier 2628536943 thanks