Klipsch 70th Anniversary Khorns - one of 70 pair worldwide

314carpenter

Maybe I should remove the ad, as the seller would most likely posted here if he wanted to share it with the rest of the crew here.

EDIT: No problem seller appreciates the attention 

I do not know the history, but I would assume the seller is definitely someone at least a few here are familiar with. I was just trying to help anyone here with the proper motivation get something they might have otherwise missed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Maybe I should remove the ad, as the seller would most likely posted here if he wanted to share it with the rest of the crew here.

That might not be a bad idea, for the reasons you laid out.

I'm not being critical of you and I'm not trying to tell you what to do.  It's just that guys like me sometimes make comments with regards to pricing in the Alerts! sub-forum that I would not do if I knew it was a regular forum member.

Seller wants to move them to a new loving home... it can't be a bad thing to post them for prospectors.

I really wish I could take them, but it's just not in the cards at this exact moment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Schu said:

You've got 14 days to make up your mind...

Already made up, no way. 

My wife got mad that I didn't get her involved in my last purchase, not mad about the speakers, she just likes to be involved, so I need to impose self control.  I have rationalized too many speakers, can't make any more excuses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

My wife got mad that I didn't get her involved in my last purchase, not mad about the speakers, she just likes to be involved, so I need to impose self control.  I have rationalized too many speakers, can't make any more excuses. 

My wife gets involved in my purchases. She travels with me, helps out in evaluation of what she hears, helps in determining when I am being overzealous and reaching beyond our living space and budget. Keeps me out of trouble and brings us both closer together. Not that she is into the audio scene, but she does like to be involved just like you said. If she is not interested, she leaves it up to me. I do not have to have any discussion with her on this item though. There is no way it fits into my future either.

Seller says "Last ditch effort" and is asking $7500 on the other forum. He has not listed them on our forum, but not because he does not welcome the attention. Private party, use discretion. I know this pair is original owner. Also not those internet sold pairs. If you are interested you would do well to communicate with the seller immediately.