Huge thank you Richieb

PatC

I want to extend a huge thank you to richieb for allowing me to listen to his Jubilees.  Rich was kind enough to allow me to come over to his house and hear these amazing speakers.  It took a lot of effort on his part.  He had placed some LaScala's in the primary listening position.  Rich had to re-arrange his listening area just so I could hear these speakers.  MY wife has graciously given her approval for me to pursue the purchase of a set of Jubilees.  We are in the process of moving from Kansas to Colorado.....as soon as the dust settles I'll make sure I still have the go ahead.

It is wonderful people like Rich that makes you realize this is a pretty darn good world to live in still.  Wonderful people like Rich are still out there and it is very uplifting when you encounter these people in your life.

Thank you so much Rich!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

=== you and your wife are more more than welcome Pat, thank you for the gracious feedback. Always an honor to assist others spending money. And in a roundabout way, hearing the Jubes again after a steady diet of LaScala, brought me to my senses to hold them tight. I believe I mentioned some new goodies were on their way and indeed landed today. Too bad they arrived after your audition with your questions regarding Jubes/tubes, for as I knew they would,  twenty Class A single ended triode watts is indeed a glorious thing.

Best —

R

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Very nice, although it does not surprise me, this kind of thing has happened before and more, glad it turned out good for both of you. There are alot of good people here they prove it every year over and over helping and doing things for each other. 

Well done

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dtel said:

Very nice, although it does not surprise me, this kind of thing has happened before and more, glad it turned out good for both of you. There are alot of good people here they prove it every year over and over helping and doing things for each other. 

Well done

Can't agree w/you more!  TONS of help for me from members here.  I'm up, running and on that "slippery slope" you mentioned a year ago.  Proud to be a member of the Klipsch "family" even though I feel like the red-headed stepchild at times!  😂  😂  😂

I heard Cornwalls for the first time at a forum member's house when I was selling him a receiver.  This really is a great community.

I believe I've met four or five forum members in person.  All great guys.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

I've been telling you boys Richieb ain't all bad!

=== did you need to consider this for over three weeks to come to this conclusion? And to properly vet the conclusion was it determined before or after several 🍹’s. But in general you are spot on —😇

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== did you need to consider this for over three weeks to come to this conclusion? And to properly vet the conclusion was it determined before or after several 🍹’s. But in general you are spot on —😇

Well actually I stumbled across this thread while looking for the 3 Minutes to Miller Time thread and after 1 Martini.

10 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Well actually I stumbled across this thread while looking for the 3 Minutes to Miller Time thread and after 1 Martini.

=== with “stumbled” being a key word - you are forgiven. Other than not being the “secret attendee” at the Pilgrimage—

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== with “stumbled” being a key word - you are forgiven. Other than not being the “secret attendee” at the Pilgrimage—

Man I wish I was there.......with happy hour underway.  I remember meeting you Richie and how star struck you were finally meeting the "Heel".

On 4/4/2019 at 10:46 AM, wuzzzer said:

I heard Cornwalls for the first time at a forum member's house when I was selling him a receiver.  This really is a great community.

I believe I've met four or five forum members in person.  All great guys.

Iam still using the saxr, works nice with the K402s and Tads, thanks again!!!  It was fun!!!! Meeting members is a good thing!!!!

• Thanks 1