Local Sale Two Pairs of Heresy's and a KG 2.2V Center - SOLD!

Frzninvt

I have these speakers in my bedroom HT system that rarely ever gets used so I am offering them up for local sale as I don't have the time and resources to pack and ship them.  Not to mention shipping costs have really gone up considerably.  I would like to sell them as a lot for $1000 but would be willing to sell the Heresy pairs separately for $400/pr. 

Included if purchased as a lot would be a pair of 1977 Heresy Decorators finished in gloss black lacquer (I had them refinished since the original finish was rough) with all original components in excellent condition, next up a pair of 1980 Cherry Lacquer Heresy's with all original components with 1" factory risers they do have some veneer flaws and one is missing some sections of edge banding on the front as I acquired them that way but still very presentable overall.  Lastly a black Klipsch KG 2.2V center channel in black all original drivers in excellent condition.   

For the price of a pair of Cornwall's you could have a five channel speaker system well worth a drive to Burlington, Vermont.  If any truly interested parties want photos PM me and I will do my best to accomodate you.

Heresy Decorator.jpg

80 Heresy Side.jpg

80 Heresy Tops.jpg

80 Heresy Side 2.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Staples said:

Hi, can you please clarify: Are you selling all of this for one price of $900? Two pairs of La Scala, 2 pairs of Heresy, and 1 pair of Cornwalls? Plus everything else?

No where in his post did he offer up La Scala's.

What he does have: Two Heresy pairs and a KV-2 Center

...and an Onkyo SR-502 receiver

• Like 2

Still offering the set.  Would consider some smaller speakers as partial trade like a/d/s L300, L400's.  Perhaps a small reference series bookshelves and center as well.  The Heresy's just really aren't getting utilized and just wanting something smaller.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking to sell this 5.0 set.  I am willing to drive a certain distance to meet someone if necessitated.  Alot of speakers for the money here I just really need smaller speakers for the bedroom and the Heresy's rarely even get used.  Would consider some KG1's, 1.2's, 1.5's, 2.2's or 2.5's as partial trade in addition to any a/d/s mini's like the L200, L210, L300, L310, L400, L10, etc.  I would be willing to do the four Heresy's for $800 if need be which is less than what I have invested into them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale!  A bargain at $1000 for all five speakers and definately worth a drive.  I also have an older Onkyo TX-DS989 Top of the line receiver (Circa 2001) 130W X 7, a pair of KG1's in Oak Oil, and a KSW-50 subwoofer that I would throw into the deal for a total of $1200 out the door.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...