Belles $2100, Oshkosh WI

Rivernuggets

My only regrets involve the things I DON’T embrace when fate shines it’s light on me.

These would be right up there on that list if I were less than tank of gas or so away.

Worst case scenario, you sell them for what you paid after you take them for a test drive.

Anybody making these anymore...?

@wvu80 what have you got on these? Asking you nicely. I may put in a reasonable offer. I do not have an inch of space to put them, and may have to find a new wife, but I am afflicted. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Never mind, I picked up your spreadsheet on another thread. Thanks again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

I do not have an inch of space to put them

Stack something up, throw out the bed or dressers (they're over rated).

8 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

and may have to find a new wife

Easier to find than Belle, and you can control the volume knob on the Belle.

8 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Yes, from there you fix it or accept it. 

• Haha 1

1996 was the first and only time I had seen and heard Belles in person when they were actually available for sale. The impression they left me still remains. They did not follow me home then, as I was into car audio at the time, and lived in a 600 sq ft. lake cabin. Now I can not help but wonder, should I do what Jill did on the other thread and buy a house they will fit in because they won't fit here now?

Actually in all seriousness I could fit them in, but the center channel would need to go. Run with phantom center, Belles front LR with 300 watts each, rears Chorus II with 150 watts each. I could even pay for the Belles with the sale of my Chorus II and Forte II. Not actually sure that is a come-up though, financially, or acoustically. Then there is the challenge of finding a compatible sub. Oh, the first world problems continue. 

11 hours ago, geoff. said:

Anybody making these anymore...?

I can build you the cabinets but your on your own for the drivers and crossovers!  lol  Would be hard to source any K-500 horns so might be best to go 2-way with the Faital driver/horn combo.  

17 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

😄  That cracked me up! Grab a fifth for a Belle HT.

What kind of DIY sub is that to the left?

I also have four LSI 's that i could steal one for a center!!!

Those are 25hz tapped horn (Lil' Mike) The Belle in the back right corner is sitting on the other sub (laying sideways)